Thursday, April 29, 2004

INTRODUCTION

After my various Giants-related rants, both via email and on various public message boards (yes, now my lack of a life is public knowledge), it has been suggested to me that I put them up in a place where even people who don't know me well enough to yell at me in person can read (and comment on) some of my baseball ravings. I will probably spend most of the space in this blog criticizing the stupidity of various baseball front offices (particularly the Giants), making wildly unrealistic personnel suggestions and taking poorly-written sports commentary to task. There will be a lot of love for Barry Bonds. Occasionally there might even be something I approve of, which you as readers might appreciate all the more by virtue of the scarcity of such events. Anyway, enjoy to whatever extent you do, and let me know if there are things you think I should rant about in this space.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home